Thursday, October 28, 2010

B's 'First' Words

Perhaps more for my memory than for anything else, I thought on the day following Braden turning 15 months, I'd list off all of the words my fantastically smart little guy says these days:

-Any variation of Mom: Mama, Mom, Mommy
-Elmo
-Dada
-'Pampa' (Meaning 'Grandpa' and he even adds 'Jim-Jim' on the end appropriately)
-Thomas
-Barney
-Up
-Cup
-Milk
-Juice
-Uh-Oh
-Oh-kay
-Uh-Huh(as in 'yes')
-Thanks
-Please
-Night-Night
-Go
-Uncle Kevin
-Jeff
-Animal Sounds (dog, cow, sheep, lion, monkey and elephant)
-Truck
-Ball
-No
-Woo-Woo (as in a train sound)
-Cake

It truly is amazing how quickly they learn so many things. I swear he learns something new and cuter everyday. Today, he wanted to watch Elmo, and since 'Melmo' and 'Mama' sound quite similar, I asked him if he wanted 'Mama', he simply responded with a frustrated and emphatic "MELMO!" Geez, sorry kid! I can't even imagine the frustration you'd have with your Dad if I wasn't around to tell him what you are saying all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment